I did this a few months ago and just kinda felt like reposting!
So here goes my seven random facts!
1) I am obsessed with the action of speedometers turning to a "thousandth". From back in the day when they would "roll over" to now when they change digitally, I love when the speedometer is on an even number in the thousands. it's gotten so bad that my friends will pull off to the side of the road and take pictures with their camera phones & text them to me to make my day. I get so excited when mine rolls over! There is something magical when it says 43,000. hahahahaPhoto Source
2) I love hospital food! Absolutely love it! When I was little I used to beg my parents to take me to the hospital to eat hospital food when all the other kids wanted to go to McDonald's. Even to this day, I don't like a whole lot of seasoning on my food and prefer hospital food. Photo Source
3) I am a shark fanatic. I belong to seven different organizations that are for shark protection and preservation. Sharks are not horrific creatures, they just get a bad rap. Even the guy who wrote the movie jaws, has now spent his life trying to educate people on this amazing animal. I'm not surprised they come inland to try to feed with all the trash and pollution we dump in the ocean, millions of pounds a day. Cruise ships just sail out a little ways (only 3 miles to be exact) and open the hatch and there ya go! I'm not surprised sharks are hungry enough to bite since we are extremely over fishing and robbing them of the food and resources they need to survive. They have been around since the age of dinosaurs so I doubt they are not going to use their survival skills to continue to exist. Plus, people kill these creatures to make soup out of their fins and throw the rest of the body away. The killers don't even recycle it to "half-way" justify the killing! They just freakin' kill them! We treat the oceans like God will just give us another one when we finish abusing this one. But I digress. Not cool, not cool at all people!Photo Source
4) I usually keep about 3 jobs at a time. I am not sure if I am afraid of commitment or what but I do not want to just have one main job and leave it at that. However, I usually keep about three different gigs that all take different talents to give me some excitement and variance to life. Maybe, it's a generational thing. I know lots of people my age that are like me. Photo Source
5) I HATE shopping, any kind of shopping, especially clothes and groceries, even if it's with YOUR money. E'nuf said!Photo Source
6) I love to take pictures. By no means am I a photographer or am I good at it, but I love it. I truly believe a picture is worth a thousand words. Plus, looking at pictures, helps you develop analytical skills, creativity, reasoning skills, and a whole host of other things that are good for you. Photo Source
7) I have a terrible memory/I'm a "post-it note" queen. people even buy me post it notes for Christmas and my birthday. This "random fact" kind of stems from number 6. That's one reason why I take so many pictures. Because my memory is bad, I need proof that it happened the way you said it did. Photo Source